I forgot my password

Soul Calibur Rp

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: Soul Calibur Rp

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:21 am

*Sleeps and wakes up noticing she is gone.* hunh.... *walks, following her tracks*

Childe Roland, Dark Tower Came
Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 am

Yoshino trained long and hard, performing beautiful and greaceful moves with her bladed staff. Once she was done with training physically, she needed to train her mind so that she could be prepared for whatever came her way. She put her naginata down and sat on the ground as well, closing her eyes and meditation. Although her eyes were closed she was fully away that Tenlo was awake," You don't have to keep hiding Tenlo, I know you're there."she says as she placed her hands together,meditating iin slince
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:28 am

*mumbles apologies and sits, silently meditating.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 am

"No, it's fine really. I shouldn't have wondered off in the first place."Yoshino replies as the cool gentle breeze hit her skin,her long black hair blowing in the wind."How did you know that I left?"she asked as she focused the energy in her body,wanting it flow perfectly with her mind
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 am

Just hada feeling really. *Closes eyes then they snap up* oh no! rin! *runs back ot the camp site*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am

Yoshino's eyes snapped open as she tottally forgotting about Rin."What?!" she says as she gotten up. "Ugh, where did those two go?"Rin asked as she rubbed her eyes,getting kind of scared of being alone in the forest by herself. "Hello, Yoshino, Tenlo where are you?"she asked in a soft tone,shaking in her. Yoshino grabbed her naginata and ran back into the campsite,not wanting to leave her sister behind."Rin are you here?"Yoshino whispered."Yes, I right here."Rin whispered back hiding as she noticed that someone or some else was here besides the three of them. "Something's here, stay here Rin."Yoshino asked
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 am

*looks in darknesss, hand on hilt of sowrd.* whoever is here, reveal yourself now!

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 am

Yoshino kept her hands on her naginata,ready for whatever,but having a feeling that these guys were too friendly. "Soul Edge."Yoshino thought to herself as she felt the ominous aura,hearing growling and screeching from a distance. Rin shook in fear,holding on to Yoshino."What was that?"Rin whispered. "I don't know but whoe ever this attacker is it doesn't seem human."Yoshino answered
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 am

*looks around, holding blade and slipping down Saint Christopher's medal, blade glowing a pale blue.* let them come. they cant stand against us*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MenaceSG on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:11 am

((Wow, a lot happened while I was gone))

Eleanor begins to walk back to thank the mysterious man for saving his life. He is cut short when he notices several creatures cut through the bush. Eleanor quietly draws his sword and follows them

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:31 am

((alot happens in rps. but you really didnt miss too much. *smile.s*))

*Stnads guarding, looking away from yoshino, trying to keep Rin between thier backs*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MenaceSG on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 pm

He sits back and stealthily creeps foward. What he sees next takes him by surprise. A small band of creatures are surrounding a giant, evil looking one. This fight was too much

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Yoshino looked back at Tenlo but then back at her sister,making sure that she was still with them. Looking around the forest Yoshino's ears perked up when the rustling in the trees grew louder."They're getting closer."she thought as she felt her younger sister whimper in fear,holding on to the stuffed doll that Yoshino had bought her with the spare money that she won from fights. "Don't worry Rin, nothing is gonna happen to you."Yoshino told her sister,now looking up to see a giant lizard that had light armor on it's body,It jumped into the air,screeching at the trio as it charged at Yoshino."There it is!"she says as she spinned and hit the lizard hard,causing it to collide with the tree."What the? A giant lizard?"Yoshino muttered under her breath in disbelief,not realizing that lizards could get this big.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Its like.. some kind.a.. lizard man thing! *sees it ready to attack, and sees two more, looking less leaderish. blocks both their axe strikes with swords* look out!

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Yoshino turned around and seeing the third lizardman trying to attacK Rin from behind. "Get down!"Yoshino yelled at her sister as she watched her sister did what she was told. Yoshino ran at a fast pace, trying to get at her sister as fast as she possibly could. The Giant lizard raised its axe and from the looks of it he was gonna deliver the final blow. Yoshino gritted her teeth and kicked the lizard hard,enduring the cut for her sister. "Yoshino!"Rin says as she noticed the deep gash in her shoulder,running towards her. "Are you alright?" Rin asked in concern. "Yeah, I'm fine.."Yoshino replies as took her weapon and looked at the other two lizards,feeling the warm liquid run down her arm.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm

*knocks one of the lizardmen away and lsices it in half with blade. takes its axe and throws it, cutting the other in half as it runs toward Rin and Yoshino. turns and sees her ont he ground* miss! *Runs to her*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Yoshino sighed as she held her shoulder tightly,looking up to see that Tenlo is running up to her with an unexpected visitor. "Tenlo, heads up!"Yoshino told him,seeing him move out of the way. She grabbed her naginata and threw it at the last lizard man,piercing him against the tree. The giant lizard screeched in pain as it thrashed around,trying to get out of the death blade that it was pinned against but failed miserable as it died a few seconds later. Yoshino turned around to watch the boss Lizard flee for its life. She wanted to go after it but she crouched down and realzied that she lost some blood. "Onee-chan, please don't get up, you should rest and let me fix you wound."Rin says as she stood up. "Nah, I'll live, and beasides this is just a flesh wound."Yoshino replied to her younger sister, she had a lot of injuries that was even worst this the one she had now.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm

*Runs over and slide/crouches beside her* miss yoshino, you have to let me bandage that. you could lose a lot of blood, or worse be infected.

((I dont know why, I just feel like being dramatic today.))

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

(It's a dramatic scene I guess)
Yoshino walked passed Tenlo with no emotion on her face,walking towards the dead lizard."You're jumping to conclusions, i haven't event lost that much blood yet. Like I said before its just a flesh wound."Yoshino says in a emotionless tone,taking the bladed staff out of the lizard as it fell to the ground with a thud. "But still sister you still need medical attention to that wound."Rin replies,hating when her sister becomes so stubborn in times like these."I'm fine already."Yoshino told her sister
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm

*Smiles.* its oka Rin. she'll be oka. she just needs some rest. *Clears a spot* here, rest please. to make your sis happy? *looks at Yoshino.*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm

"Nah, you two rest up. I'll be back." Yoshino replies as she walked into the woods,needing to clear her head."Watch Rin ,while I'm gone."Yoshino told hil as she dragged her green blood covered staff into the woods. "I gotta get this goop off my blade."she thought in disgust,looking down at her blade every now and ahd again.She sighed in anger as she was so close into losing her younger sister due to the carelessness of herself. "I have to be alert at all times, or this time could be Rin's last."she thought to herself,gripping her staff tighter
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:20 pm

*looks at rin and shuffles a little* um... yeah. I'm not exactly sure how to enteratain kids. um... do you need aynthing?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Rin looked at him and pouted,hating when people called her a kid. "I'm not a kid, I'm a big girl."Rin says proudly with a smile. "Could you tell a story of your days as a knight?"she asked,loving adventure stories. Her familly used to tell her those all the time. Meanwhile Yoshino made it back to the river and lifted the side of her shirt so that her wounded shoulder was showing,placing her hand into the cool water and placed it on her arm,cleaning the blood off her shoulder and anywhere else it dripped down on her body,having the feeling that someone else was watching her but she shook it off. She tore the bottom of some cloth and wrapped it around her arm, sighing as she looked down at her blade
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Id ont know. hm... something not very bloody.... *looks at her* I thin kwe had enouhg of that today. *thinks.* I could tell you the time I went to visit a princess for a dance, and we were attacked by evil scoundrels.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MenaceSG on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 pm

"So what would bring such a lovely creature to this part of the woods?" he spoke with his blade pointed at her back

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next