I forgot my password

Soul Calibur Rp

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Re: Soul Calibur Rp

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 am

*rests as the night goes by and morning comes. wakes up at morning and marches toward the wolfkrone empire*

Childe Roland, Dark Tower Came
Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Soul Calibur Rp

Post  Tariyasha on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 am

Yoshino woke up and looked down at her younger sister,standing and stretching with a yawn. She looked up to see that Hilde had opened the door."Yoshino,breakfast will be coming for you and you're sister alright?"she asked in a calm tone,giving her a warm smile."Alright thank you."Yoshino replied with a nod,looking back at her still sleeping sister.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am

*Stands outside the gates with Soul Edge in hand. Astroth, Tira, Aeon, and all other servants of soul edge stand in behind him in front of an army of lizardmen* YOU! of the wolfkrone empire! I dmenad to speak to your leader, and for you to bring a woman named yoshino here. I wish to talk peace!

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:35 am

Hilde raised an eyebrow as she seen her female guard run up to her."Lady Hilde!"The woman yelled out."Yes what is it Gerhilde? Hilde asked her in a calm tone,rubbing her eyes."There's a man with an army out there who wants to have word with you and Lady Yoshino!" Huh? he want's to speak with us?"she asked as she and Yoshino walked out to see that Tenlo was out there."Ugh he just won't quit!:she thought angrily
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:41 am

*Smiles and looks up, arms spread out wiht Slou Edge in his grip* Miss Yoshino, I tol dyou I would do it!! *looks to hilde* lady hilde, I am Tenlo Soleran, new ruler of soul edge. i wish to make you an offer. I wish to unite the world in peace, under the name of soul Edge. if you do not iwsh to stand with me, you will be viewed as an enemy of peace, and will be made non threatening. so I ask, will you join?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 am

Hilde gasped in disbelief,seeing the cursed blade in person,having a feeling that he was evil."You come here with that cursed blade and threaten me and my kingdom! Vile beast you shall be destroyed!"Hilde says angrily."Give up already! I told you I not giving up my sister so go away!"Yoshino yelled out in anger,walking off to check up on her sister,seeing that she had woke up."What's going on onee-chan."she asked as she yawned,still feeling tired."Nothing its a bit early...go back to sleep alright?"she asked in a gentle tone."Alright."Rin says happily as she laid back in the bed.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 am

*smiles* I have no intentions of taking your sister. I want to unite this world in peace. hear me. I, Tenlo, Soleran, wish to unite us all! I have no wish to fight lady hilde! *he shouts the last bit loud enough for Rin to hear him clearly
A: 8growls* she's not getting it. lets persaude her. *he smiles evilly and grips his axe tightly*
Tira: I agree. She;s no fun. let me play with her, and make her realize how much you want to make this place peaceful.
*holds out Soul Edge* one more moment. *looks abck up* lady hilde, I ask you think one more time. will you join me, in bringing this world under the sword Soul Edge and in turn bring it peace?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Hilde glared at him,not wanting to join but she didn't want to fight as well."No I refuse to join, leave this place and don't come back here!"She commanded seeing Yoshino walk back out with her weapon in her hand,she wasn't really in the mood for horse play but she was definitely in the mood for a fight."If its a fight they want then fine by me."Yoshino told Hilde."No Yoshino,there is more to life than fighting."Hilde replied as she continued to look down at Tenlo and his army."I'll ask you one last time,Please leave this place."she says
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

*looks slightly sad* I'm sorry then. but I must bring peace. *walks, looking at astaroth as he goes* take them.
A: 8smielsa nd pounds the gate, breaking it*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 am

Yoshino turned her head as she heard the pounding at the gate."So he wants to play war eh?"she thought as she dashes though the castle and jumped into the air and hitting Astaroth in the face,causing him to yell in pain,stumbling over and falling.Hilde gotten dressed and gotten her sword and lance,along with her own army and her closest and personal nights."Well it looks like this turned into an actual war."Yoshino thought,getting ready for whatever.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 am

*lashes out with Soul Edge, easily overpwoering her sword and knocking her away*
A: 8get sup and grabs Hilde slamming her against the gate by her spear* foolish mortal! Hahahaha

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 am

Yoshino winced in pain but used the wall as her footing,landing safely on it. Yoshino glared at him and wiped the blood from the side of her mouth,turning her head to see a bright blue light in the distance,hitting Tenlo and overpowering his allies with the same force as Soul Edge."Ugh..what is this power?"Gerhilde as her she covered her eyes,feeling the wind pick up."No way...its soul calibur."Yoshino says,watching Tenlo's allies flee in fear. Yoshino held her head and shook it gently,snapping out of her daze."W-Who are you?"Yoshino asked as she was being lifted up to her feet
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 pm

*looks with a smile and holds soul edge* ah, another of my strength. with them, I can make this wrold peaceful. *walks towards it, unafraid*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Hilde stands side by side with the male,pointing her lance at him/"You've had your warning...now go!"She says in a threatening tone. "You've already caused enough damage by letting that cursed blade survive..I think you better do what she says."The male told him,wanting to destroy that cursed blade but he knew that he had to separate the sword and the boy first."Just leave already...and never return here."Yoshino says as she walked up to him."You're outnumbered and outmatched...that sword can't protect you forever. One day that thing will take over your mind and body."Yoshino says in a cold tone
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 pm

no yoshino, you dont understand. this sword an I are one. its will is my will. we want peace. *the vioce of soul edge starts to slip into his own* and I will have peace. *he waved the sword, drawing demons from the air to stand with him. his army came back, standing strong* must you stand in my way noble siegfred? together, we can save this evil, evil world.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:10 pm

"It's already starting."Yoshino thought to herself,seeing his red orbs for the first time,she wasn't scared but she wasn't amused either. "This is getting way to complicated."Yoshino says as Hilde and her personal and most trusted body guards ran to her side."Get ready...here they come!"Yoshino says as she impaled one of the demons in the stomach with her zanbatou,throwing it against the wall. Hilde and the others started to kill the other demons as well,slaughtering them many at a time."Siegfried go! we got this."she says as Siegfried nodded at him.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 pm

*walsk toi meet him with a smile, soul edge still in hand and slung over shoulder behind his back* greetings knight. its a pleasure.
*demons start to kill off her body gaurds and soldiers easily, as the reappear as soon as they are killed becuase they are they dead of all past wars*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Siegfried glared at him as he didn't reply,knowing for a fact that the boy was possessed by that cursed blade and must be destroyed immediately. "You sink so low in to let that sword possess you and you talk about bringing the world peace? It will only bring more chaos and destruction."Siegfried says in a stern tone,holding on to the holy blade as he seen right through his lie."If you won't give up the sword willingly I'm afraid I'll just have to kill you."he says as he took the sword out,pointing at it.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 pm

*Smiles and holds sword* why does everyone say I lie? I truly wish to bring the world under peace. the old master may have been evil, but I am not. can you not trujst me?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 am

Yoshino glared at him,not believing anything he just said."If you really want to help you can start by leaving this place before things really get bad."Yoshino says in angry tone. Hilde nodded and held her lance and sword,just in case he would want to summon anymore of those demonic creature like before."I believe you should listen to Miss Yoshino's words. Leave this place demon! this is your last warning."Hilde says as she slammed the end of her lance against the ground,letting him know that she wasn't playing around along with Yoshino and Siegfried. Rin woke up and opened the door,seeing Tenlo"Tenlo-Kun!"Rin says happily as she ran up to hug him.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

*Smiles and pats her head, gently tossing her hair* hello little one. It is good to see you to.
*the sword pulses, and Tenlo grips his head with his other hand for a moment.* ah... *winces and smiles* do you see now?

((yeah, I have no where to go with this. I had something planned out, butI cant remember it and I cant think of anyhting good off the top of my head. so i'll going to go back to square 3 before he got the sword somehow pretty soon.))

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat May 01, 2010 5:52 pm

((Alrighty))
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun May 02, 2010 1:27 am

*winces more, then gets wrapped in a circle of red light. The army is gone, so is Tira, and the other servants. Soul Edge is gone, but Tenlo is lying on the ground, his hands burned where Soul Edge was and his clohtes changed to their original way*
~At Nightmare's Castle~
N: 8growls* you dare follow another isntead of ME!!
*the servants are beaten and bloody, tira th eonly one standing* I'm sorry, forgive us.
N: I should take your souls! But I need you. That boy, he has hate, and can get close. I can use him.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon May 03, 2010 12:47 am

Yoshino turned her head to see that the holy knight has vanished."Was it a dream? Did I really see Tenlo holding soul edge?"she thought,having a vague memory of it."No,he wouldn't would he?"she thought to herself as she started at the night sky.Hilde yawned and walked up to her,placing her hand gently on Yoshino's shoulder."It isn't good to worry yourself too much or work yourself way too hard Lady Yoshino...please get some rest. You've been at it for days."Hilde says in a kind tone."No need for the Lady, Lady Hilde and thank you for your hospitality."Yoshino replied as she walked into her room to see that Rin was sleeping. She smiled small as she laid in her bed that was across from her little sister and fell asleep.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon May 03, 2010 4:52 pm

*Stands with a small moan, looking at his hands and feeling a pounding pain in his head.* ow.... waht happened to me? *looks around and sees himself at Wolfkrone.* How did I get here. *Looks and walks to the gates*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next