I forgot my password

Soul Calibur Rp

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Re:Soul Calibur Rp

Post  Tariyasha on Tue May 04, 2010 7:53 am

Yoshino closed her eyes as she laid on her soft bed,not being able to shake off the feeling that some one was here."So he decided to show eh?"Yoshino thought to herself as she gotten up and took her weapon,climbing on top of the roof and staring at the sky."Hm...I was right after all."Yoshino thought to herself,seeing Tenlo in a distance."Something about him that seems ominous and different."She thought to herself,feeling soul edge around him
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Calibur Rp

Post  emeraldrafael on Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 pm

*walks and stands outside the gates, arguing with guards* please, you have to let me in. a friend is here, she can vouch for me. you have to believe me please.
G: I will not let you in, and that is final!
*growls then sighs*

Childe Roland, Dark Tower Came
Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Tue May 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Yoshino sighed as she laid on her back,looking up at the ceiling blankly."I just can't help but thing that Tenlo would actually betray us and join Nightmare, NO! THAT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT COULD HAPPEN!!!" Yoshino screamed in her head as she shook it hard to get the thoughts out of her head."But still..."she muttered softly,not being the type to avoid the obvious
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Tue May 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Please, let me in! Go get Yoshino. she'll tell you!

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon May 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Yoshino walked out to the window but she heard yelling."What is that?"she thought to herself as she walked out outside only to see a guard and a man who seemed to be arguing."That man looks familiar...Wait a minute..THAT'S TENLO!!"Yoshino thought to herself as she mentally smacked herself for forgetting who one of her friends were."Hey what's going on?"Yoshino asked as she walked up to the two males."My lady this man is trying to come and see you. He claims that he knows you."The guard says as he did his best to show respect to her."I know because he does know me and I know him."Yoshino replied as she patted his shoulder gently."Go check on Lady Hilde alright?"She asked only to get a silent nod from the guard.Yoshino sighed and shook her head as she looked back at Tenlo."You mind telling me what was that all about?"she asked in a calm tone.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Wed May 12, 2010 11:54 pm

They seem to think I'm evil. That I did someting horrible. *looks at burned hands* and I'm not sure if they;re right or not.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Thu May 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Yoshino nodded in silence and kept quiet,having a serious look on her face as she started to think."He definitely has an ominous aura around him..its a bit too similar to Soul Edge.Could it be that he had encountered the cursed blade and forgotten about it?"She thought to herself,quickly snapping out of her daze."So I see." Yoshino replied as she leaned against the brick wall."What brings you here so early in the morning. I mean the sun has barely came out and yet here you are big, bad, and bold as sin. Talk about an early bird."Yoshino says as she crossed her arms and rest them on her thin stomach
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Thu May 13, 2010 4:39 pm

well I... um... *thinks* I have no idea. I just know we seperated, but I woulnd up here. Guess I must have hit my head or something, or slept too close to a fire. *shrugs* I can go, if you dont like me in your room this early

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Thu May 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Yoshino sighed and looked back up at the dark sky."You might as well come in Tenlo,I don't think it would hurt."Yoshino says as she put her book down,running her fingers through her soft black hair as it blown into the soft breeze."And besides I think Rin misses you more than I do."Yoshino added and put her book down,looking down at her sleeping sister that was resting peacefully next to Yoshino.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Thu May 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, I miss her to. She seems to brighten up the day. *Goes and sits in chair, groaning slightly as he does* darn scar on my back., *he smiles slightly*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat May 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Yoshino nodded and continued to read her book,hearing groaning from the left side of her room. She turned her head to see that it was Tenlo who made the sound."Are you alright?"she asked in a calm tone,finding it quite obvious that he was in pain."Do you need some medical treatment?"she asked,closing her book and placing it down on her lap.Rin turned over so that she was facing Tenlo,slowly opening her eyes."TENLO-KUN!!"She yelled happily,hugging him a bit."I thought we would never see you again!"she yelled out,tears of joy slipped down her cheeks.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat May 15, 2010 4:05 pm

*Winces at her hug but smiles* of coures you would. you cant kill an old war dog like me. *smiles* I'm fine miss. thank you for your concern though.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Mon May 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Yoshino raised and eyebrow and gave him a yeah-right look."Don't lie to me Tenlo. Rin and I knew you better than anyone and I know when your hurt."Yoshino says,seeing Rin look up at him."Please Tenlo-kun, please let Onee-chan fix your wound."She says in a pleading tone,hating to see that her friend or sister getting hurt. Yoshino walked into the bathroom and gotten the first aid kit and some medical herbs."Take off your shirt,I'm going fix your wound."Yoshino says,placing the box full of herbs down on her bed.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon May 17, 2010 9:51 pm

My battle medal is fine, and just a scar. he gets bad when I go too long and too hard on myself.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Thu May 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Yoshino rolled her eyes and placed the first aid kit down "Are you sure that you don't want me to tend to that scar or are you just too proud to except my help?"Yoshino asked in a sarcastic tone,raising a eyebrow at him. Rin laughed a bit and looked up at him,wanting to talk about his adventures while he was away."So Tenlo-san did you go on new adventures?"She asked in a excited tone.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Thu May 20, 2010 9:21 pm

I'm sure mis.. *his smiles falters as he hears rin* well... I dont really know. something happened. I just dont know what...

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 pm

"If you say so."Yoshino replied and got up from the bed once more,walking back into the bathroom and put the first aid kit away."I see, its alright Tenlo-san, I'm just happy that I get to see you again!!"Rin says happily,wanting to see her once dear friend again. Yoshino walked back into the room and sat down,picking up her book and continued to read. She didn't want to intervene with Tenlo and Rin, She respected Rin's decision to catch up on lost times with her best friend Tenlo.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun May 23, 2010 10:46 pm

*smiles and russels her hair* I'm glad to see you are oka little one.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Wed May 26, 2010 12:27 am

Rin smiled and looked at her older sister."Yes Yoshino and I have been well. What about you?"she asked with a big smile,wanting to know what great adventure stories that he had for her,or thought that he had any adventure stories of his journey.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Wed May 26, 2010 12:29 am

I am well enough... *Sees the gleam in her eye and makes up a story, half true, half lie*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:49 am

Rin smiled and looked at him,listening to his story and noticed that it was quite different from the others."Hm.."she says,looking down at her hands,fiddling with her fingers."Something's not right about the story."she thought to herself,not being able to put her finger on it. "Rin its getting late,come back to bed."Yoshino says,hearing Rin whine."Don't worry you'll be able to see Tenlo in the morning..right Tenlo?"She asked,wondering if he will stay for the night.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 am

*Smiles* is it an invitation miss?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Yoshino blushed a light pink and turned her head "No that is not invitation"Yoshino replied as she combed her long hair with her fingers."That's an offer."Yoshino added,looking away from Tenlo as if she knew that he had the smile on his face.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:16 pm

*tenlo smiled and nodded* then I accept your "offer" miss. *goes and sets up in the corner*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Yoshino nodded and grabbed a soft blanket and a plushy soft pillow,handing it to him."Here."Yoshino says in a soft but calm tone."If you don't mind me asking what do you remember about your trip?" Yoshino asked,trying to find some information about his sudden disappearance."Something didn't add up, he wouldn't just disappear like that and then show up three weeks later...I know something has happened but I don't know what."Yoshino thought to herself.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next