I forgot my password

Soul Calibur Rp

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: Soul Calibur Rp

Post  Tariyasha on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Tira endured the hit and crashed into a tree as she glared at Yoshino, her gloomy side taking over. "You're making a big mistake.I'm gonna make you wish that you haven't done that!"Tira says not smiling now as she grabbed her circular blade. "I only wish I've done it sooner!." Yoshino yelled as the two young women started to battle. Tira ran at her and swung her ring blade at incredible strength,making Yoshino's feet skid against the tree branches. "So she relies on strength, that makes it much easier to hit her."Yoshino thought as dodged one of Tira's attacks. Yoshino twirled her bladed staff and spinned,hitting Tira pretty hard and knocking her against a tree. Tira grunted and pain and looked up,gasping as she seen Yoshino at a very fast pace,getting ready to launch another attack.Tira flipped out of the tree and slid down,landing on a lower branch of the tree. "Dammit she's fast, I can never get to her this way. Unless...." Tira thought to herself as a evil grin appeared on her face. Tira jumped from the tree and started charging at her sister. Yoshino looked down as her eyes widen,seeing her sister and what Tira was aiming at. "No..."she says under her breath
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 pm

((do you mind if our characters meet miss?))

*Glares and watches hte man walk away, then strikes at a branch, cutting it before tira can step on it.*

Childe Roland, Dark Tower Came
Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 am

(No I don't mind at all Very Happy )
Yoshino watched the man cut a branch down,noticing that Tira had fell."I take it he's on my side."She thought to herself as she jumped down on the branch. Tira landed on her feet and ran towards scared young girl. "No! Get away from her!"Yoshino yelled as she threw her naginata in front of Tira,causing her to back away. It bought Yoshino very little time but that was all she needed to appear in front of her younger sister. Rin smiled at Yoshino,just glad that she was alright but she never doubt her sister's skills for an instant. Yoshino glared at Tira,watching her lundge at her. Before Tira could strike Yoshino punched her in the stomach,multiple times at a lightning fast pace. Tira fell on her back and struggled to get up,coughing up puddles of blood. "Damn, I can't take her ..I'll have to go now."she though before running off into the forest and disappearing into darkness
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm

*Watches the girl run and sheathes sword. Walks over the two girls.* are you both oka?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MenaceSG on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:45 pm

"Listen, your friend doesn't understand. The Soul Caliber is dangerous, it brings suffering to any who wield it. Your quest to gain thr legendary sword will end in pain" Eleanor just rolls his eyes

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 pm

it maybe true. but I have also heard of a figure known as the Azure Knight. And no knight can be evil, right?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MenaceSG on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 am

Eleanor reaches a wooden fence beside the road. "A carriage should be here by noon today. It'll take you back to town"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

"Yoshino!" Rin cried out as she ran towards her older sister,terrified for her sister and of Tira. Yoshino knelled down and held her sister in a loving embrace,just glad that she was alright."Shh its alright Rin I'm here."Yoshino told her sister in a soothing tone, stroking her long hair gently. She pulled away from her sister and started examining her body,searching for any wounds or cuts. " Are you alright Rin? She didn't hurt you did she?" Yoshino asked Rin as she looked into her eyes. "No, I'm fine."Rin replies as she turned her head to see a man. "Onee-chan look."Rin says as she smiled at him. "What?" Yoshino asked as she seen a man as well. "Yes, we're alright."Yoshino says, now standing up. "Thank you for saving us mister!"Rin says with a smile as she bowed to the man in respect. "Yes, I thank you as well, if it wasn't for you I would have never gotten to my sister in time."Yoshino says in a polite and calm tone. Rin smiled as she looked down at her sister's hand, seeing her crimson blood drip from her hand. "Onee-chan you're bleeding!"Rin says in fright,having the feeling that it was her fault. "Huh? Oh, would you look at that." Yoshino says as she looked down at her bleeding hand, licking the thin line of blood off her hand
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:41 pm

*walks over calmly.* do you need a bandage miss?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Yoshino stopped what she was doing and looked at the man,not getting his generosity. "I don get, he didn't attack me. I guess mother was right, not all people are against us."she thought to herself,having real issue with trusting other people that her younger sister, "Um...no thank you, you've done enough."Yoshino says with a bow,not wanting to be a problem to him. "I can't take a bandage from you, I've already troubled you enough. I don't want to be a burden."Yoshino states out as she scratched the back of her head,feeling like a complete idiot Rin blinked and giggled at her sister. she was always the shy one when it came to guys, "Sorry about my sister, she isn't the talking type."Rin says as she looked at the guy."Thank you for helping my sister."she says with a smile,knowing that the man wasn't bad at all. She tend to have a gift,sensing things that was hidden in peoples heart,determining if the person was good or evil.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:23 pm

it soka. *looks at her* really, its no trouble. its all a knight can do.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Rin looked at him in amazement,she always thought being a night was so cool. "A night? How cool!"she says happily as she looked at his armor. Yoshino raised an eyebrow. "So you're a knight, do you serve anyone?"Yoshino asked,finding it a bot odd that a knight would travel so far into a land of shattered dreams and broken pieces of her past. "You're flying kind of low tonight if you expect to find any else aliw here then you're in the wrong place or are you looking for something?"Yoshino asked as she stuck her bladed staff into the dry soil,making it stand up.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 pm

I serve Queen Serenity of Salia and its Kingdom and Territories. I am searching beacuse I felt a conflict, and I believe it focuses around teh Soul Calibur and Soul Edge.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Yoshino had a serious look on her face for a moment,not knowing what to think of the before her, but she wasn't the type of girl to judge someone before she got to know them."What a coincidence!, Where looking for the same swords as well."Rin says in a kind and sweet tone. "Yes we are."Yoshino says as she lost her train of thought due to her sister's sudden outburst. Yoshino looked up at the sky and noticed that sun was setting,not paying attention to her sister's conversation with the brave knight. "A queen, the land you protect must be very beautiful."Rin says with a smile
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm

((oh, you flatter me with the braeve knight))

it is. you'll have to come visit one day. *Smiles.* so,w hya re you looking for the swords?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm

(You know it's a gift really Laughing )
"Why yes we are."Yoshino replies as she looked at the knight,looking down at her parents grave. "We search to destroy the curse blade and seal the holy blafe so that the world will never be bothered again."Yoshino says not taking her eyes on her fallen village's graves, her memories of her friends and father replayed in her mind. "Yoshino are you alright?"Rin asked as she looked up at her sister,getting worried about Yoshino's nostalgic state. Yoshino snapped out of her daze and looked into her sister's eyes,smialing small."Yeah, just reminiscing that's all."she says not telling her everything about what she was thinking about
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:55 pm

((yeah. *smiles.*))

Ah, I see. then I suppose we have similiar motives. Should we work togehter?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Rin looked at her sister and waited for her reply."Come on sis please say yest, dad always said that you had a trust issue but traveling together will probably help you improve."Rin says in a pleading tone as she took her sister's hand. Yoshino looked away from her sister and sighed,she hated when her sister gave her those puppy dog eyes but deep down inside she knew that her sister was right and besides she really did need to improve with her trusting issue."Fine, he can travel with us."Yoshino says as she gave in to her sister's puppy dog eyes, it almost worked every time. "Yay!"Rin squealed out happily. "Father, am I doing the right thing by trusting some one?"she asked.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:03 pm

*Smiles and looks at Rin* so, waht do you like to do?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Rin looked at him and smiled as she looked at her sister.,seeing that her sister was praying for her fallen village people. "Excuse me for a moment."Rin says in a polite tone,never being the one to forget her manors. She walked up to her sister and hugged her gently."Don't worry Onee-chan,you are doing the right thing. He can help us defeat Nightmare."Rin says with a smile as she looked down at their graves as well, a single tear sild down her cheek as she seen her mother's grave,never being the one to actually meet her.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 pm

*looks over curiously and walks, looking and seeing* oh...

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Yoshino wiped her younger sister's tear away."Now enough of that crying Rin, you're a big girl now, and you have to be strong."Rin says in a calm tone. "You know, that sounds like something that mother would say."Rin replies with a smile Rin ran up to the knight and took his hand along with her sister's. "Well let's go, we have a journey ahead of us!"she said out loud,just happy that she found a new friend and with hope in her heart she knew that her sister would warm up to him.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm

*Smiles and goes forward with her* whoa cowgirl. My dad always told me, its not the destination, but the journey. life's a marathon, lets not tire ourselves out int he first lap. *makes sure sword is firmly tied and wlaks with them.*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:18 pm

"Right!, I'll try to remember that."Rin says as she scratched the back of her head,giving a adorable look. Rin smiled and skipped as she followed her enw friend and her sister along the dirt road before them. Yoshino kept a tight grip on her naginata as she placed it over her shoulder,walking in silence. She just deep in thought about her recent battle with Tira."She could come back at any time, Not on;y do I have to be careful of her moves but I have to watch out for Rin at all times."she though as she gripped the bottom part of her staff tightly
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:19 pm

*looks back at her* miss? I sense you;re troubled. please, dont be. My duty as a knight and a friend is to help you and keep you both safe. nothing will harm you two while I am here. *Hand stays close to sword*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next