I forgot my password

Soul Calibur Rp

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: Soul Calibur Rp

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Yoshino looked at the man from the corner of her eye but looked forward."Thanks but I don't care about myself, as long as my sister is safe then I'll be fine."She says as looked up. Rin held a flower in her hand and twirled it around, not really hearing what the two of them were talking about. "Hey by the way Mr. Knight we never did get your name."Rin says with a smile as placed the flower behind her ear.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 pm

*Smiles nicely* I am Tenlo Soleran. *bows* its it my pleasure to meet two lovely ladies such as your selves and be in your company. *Stnads and drops back to Yoshino and talks low so RIn doesnt here.* thats a nice frame of thought, but tell me, waht happens if you die and Rin is alone? you cant be so gung ho about things like this. think of waht it would do to her, to lose her sis. Let me be your main wall and help to stop threats or atleast delay them.

Childe Roland, Dark Tower Came
Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Rin smiled and looked up at him. "I'm Rin and this is my older sister Yoshino, it's a pleasure to meet you as well."Rin replies as she bow to him as well, wondering what they're talking about. "No need to be so formal Tenlo, My sister and I are not queens."She says as her face didn't show any emotion. "I don't want anyone else to protect me, I had enough blood on my hands and I don't want any one elses."Yoshino replies. "I thank you for you're offer but I have to protect me sister no matter the costs."
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 pm

It doesnt matter if you a requeens or drudges. you are ladies fair. so I am honor bound. and please, let me be a friend. spilled blood is not on your hand if it is voluntary. andif I meant to die, I doubt Ka will let me escape.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Yoshino gasped as she heard what he had said,not believing it."Whoa is this guy for real?"she thought to herself as she looked at him."Tenlo, thank you."she says as she closed her eyes and looked away from them.Rin sung a gentle song that her father used to sing to her when she was just a baby, it helped her go to sleep but it also made her cry a bit. Rin smiled and held her hand after she was finished with her song
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 pm

*looks over* its a beautiful song. were you the inspiration? *Stops and looks up and around* hm...

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 pm

"Yeah, my daddy use to sing it to me all the time when I younger."Rin replies with a smile,a light blush appeared on her face at the compliment. No one has ever compliment on her singing except for Yoshino. Yoshino looked up at the sky, feeling the pure gentle breeze of the wind blowing upon them. Yoshino ran her fingers through her long hair as her light green eyes shine in the sunset."Wel might as well stop and rest for now, the path gets really tough to see at night.Yoshino had told them as the stopped in the forest.l
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 pm

yeah.... *looks up, drawing knife and tosses, stabbing a crow and droppingit dead.* and now we wont have anyone spying. *goe sna dcleans the blade, kicking the pure black crow with red eyes into the brush out o fsight. looks bakc iwht a small smile* sorry about that. *Starts a fire for them.* allow me to cook tonight's meal and make it up to you.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 pm

"Ok!. Onee-chan please come sit with us."Rin says as she looked up at her sister who was now sitting in a tree. "Please onee-chan, Tenlo-kun is cooking for us."she says in a kiddie tone. Yoshino sighed and jumped down from the tree and landed on her feet,nodding at her sister. "I'll go fetch water."She says as she picked up her naginata and walked into the forest. Rin sighed and looked down,wondering what happened to her caring and sweet sister that she used to know. "Yoshino is not like herself anymore."Rin muttered sadly as she looked down at her kimono. Yoshino walked into the forest and stopped when she seen a nearby river up a head."The water looks clean."She mutters,walking up to it and kneeling down,feeling the two large buckets of water in them and tying them to her staff,caring them both back to the campsite.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:14 pm

*Stokes the fire and looks at rin* not that its my business, but what do you mean she is not like she used to be?

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Rin looked up at him and smiled small. "Well Yoshino wasn't always like this, she used to be a kind and caring person. But when that unexpected event happened turned her more cold and uncaring." Rin replied as she stared at the fire. The flames reflected into Rin's eyes. Yoshino continued to carry the water,hearing what Tanlo and Rin are talking about,sighing at what he sister said. "I heard Rin."Yoshino had told her sister as she placed the water down on the ground and walked off ,heading back to the river. "I didn't mean anything y it."Rin replied before sighing."Great."she mutters sadly
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 pm

*Stands up quickly and helps her, then bows* I'm sorry, its my fault. i asked her, but it was not my business I can see. please, forgive your sister, and be upset with me.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Rin looked up at Yoshino and nodded, smiling small,hoping that Yoshino would forgive her. Yoshino sighed and rolled her eyes."Fine,whatever." Yoshino replied in a calm tone,jumping into a high branch as she started at the stars. "Onee-chan is upset with me isn't she."Rin asked as she looked down at her kimono,feeling very remorseful and guilty that she even brought it up.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 pm

*smiles.* of course not. She's upset with me. She loves you, she's just concerned that you will be hurt. *Looks back suddenly and starts roasting a chicken.* not that I would hurt you of coures. But sometimes knowing one's past is a weakness. However, sometiems talking and confronting the weakness makes it a strength. *Smiles* dont worry, she just needs a night to think. *Continues roasting* would you like some cherry cordial? *hands her a flask*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Rin looked at him and smiled,just happy that there was some one who understood the both of them."Oh yes, yes please!"Rin says with a smile."Thank you very much Tenlo-kun."she says as she took a sip of it."It's delicious!"she says happily as she took another sip. Yoshino looked up at the sky and thought about what her sister had said."Maybe Rin is right, but I can't be jolly and sweet all the time, Nighmare and Tira are coming for Rin and I will not let anyone get in my way or these silly emotions."she thought bitterly to herself. Yoshino sighed and looked up seeing a rainbow that appeared over the moon. "A lunar rainbow, I never new that they were real."she thought in shock
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 pm

*sees the chicekn is done roasting and cuts rin a peice, piling some wild roots and vegetables on a small plate and hands her it makes another for yoshino.* miss, your dinner is ready. *Smiles and makes one plate.* can I get you anyitng to drink miss yoshino?

((i'm goignto send you a letter over quizilla))

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am

(aLRIGHTY)
Rin smiled and looked at him."Thank you Tenlo-kun!, this looks delicious!"she says as she at,loving how good his cooking tasted " Mmm.. real food!"she says as she ate more of it
Yoshino looked down at the kind male below her,not wanting to upset him in anyway. "Um..no thanks I'm really now hungry or thirsty right now,thanks though." Yoshino had told him as she continued to stare at the sky,seeing a shooting star fly over the moonlit horizon. Yoshino stared at it blankly at it."H,n there's no point in making a wish, it doesn't come true."she thought bitterly,losing all hope
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 am

*traces the sky and watches it, then notices the glum look and smiles, turning oto the fire* starlight star bright, may I have my wish to night. *sits on a log across from Rin* I wish a lovely young lady would join a young and foolish knight for dinner she could use. *eyes glance back to yoshino, then looks at rin witha small grin.*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:46 am

Rin finished her dinner and sighed happily,feeling full. "Ugh, I can't eat anymore."she says as she laid down and fell asleep next to the fire. Yoshino continued to stare at the dancing lights above,looking down at the kind night who almost seemed like he was wishing for her to join. "The old guilt trip again eh? I swear I always get stuck with it."she says as she jumped down from the tree,not really knowing that Tenlo's wish had came true. "I don't really want anything."Yoshino had told him as she sat under a tree that wasn't too far from her weapon. She laid on her back and stared at the starry sky,getting completely over what her sister had said
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:48 am

well, its till a good idea to get something in you. keep sbad dreams away,a nd nothing helps solve an unsettled mind than a settled stoamch. *smiles. walks over and pulls a warm cloack from pack, settingit over rin gnetly to keep her warm.*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:57 am

Yoshino nodded as she turned away from them both,taking her mother's locket that was hidden underneath her shirt. "Goodnight mother."she whispered out as she kissed the locket and put it back under her shirt. "Tell me brave knight, what made you come all this way? And why do you insist on helping two loney girls like us?"she asked as she didn't look back at the man."I mean you hardly know us and yet so still insists on helping us, you must have a guilty conscience or something."Kushio says as she placed with her mother's locket
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 am

NOthing of the sort milady. You see, I am the head knight and general of my kingdom. The queen and I are like borther and sister, and everyone in the country is my family to me. so when I sensed evil, I know I couldnt let war come to it, and lead so many to die. *Puts out fire* as to why I help you and your sister. *looks at her, sleeping.* well, its not only my duty as a knight to assist travelers, but also my duty as a friend. you have meant me no harm, so I have no other way to see you besie as a firend. tht is why I help.

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:10 am

Yoshino stayed silent for a moment, with nothing else to say. "I see."Yoshino repllied as she closed her eyes."Well good night then brave and noble knight."she says as she didn't really fall asleep,just waiting for Tenlo to fall asleep before her. She laid her head down on her arm,using it as a pillow as she thought about her father."Tenlo is so much like my dad, he would protect those in need. Maybe that's how he met my mother."she thought to herself as a single tear fell down her cheek.
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldrafael on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:13 am

*rests and looks at her, then ar rin, then at sky. dozes off*

Made by a friend
emeraldrafael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tariyasha on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:18 am

Yoshino sat up and noticed that her sister and Tanlo were sleeping. She stood up and walked off,without making a sound,taking her naginata with her and walked to were she gotten the fresh drinking water from, the clean river.She looked up to have a great view of the moon. "This will be a perfect place for me to train."she thought as she started to perfect her moves with her bladed weapon,being careful of not to wake the others up
Tariyasha
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next