I forgot my password

General FAQ for QCS Page

Go down

General FAQ for QCS Page

Post  MenaceSG on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:35 am

Here are some general questions with which you might have. Please browse here before posting your thread:

Q: How do I post a topic?
A: To post a new topic, simply press New and add the necessary information. When you are finished, press send.

Q: How do I become a Moderator?
A: To become a Moderator for a forum, you must have at least 30 posts in the forums with an additional 30 posts in a certain forum to apply.

Q: What is a Super Moderator?
A: Super Moderators are individuals who have been given more priviledges and responsibility in the forums. They are higher than Moderators, but are under Administrators.

Q: How do I become a Super Moderator?
A: There is no real way to become a Super Moderator. The Administrators will be watching Moderators closely to see if there are any who go above and beyond their duties. If we see any whom demonstrate this character, we might consider them a candidate for a Super Moderator position.

Q: Can I suggest an improvement on this site (my suggestion)?
A: Please do! We're always looking for ways to improve our site. Submit your request in a topic here and we'll respond as soon as possible.

Q: Am I allowed to create another account here besides my original?
A: Sorry, it's too difficult to keep track of accounts and how many each person has. You may however change your username or create another account and ask to switch over all information.

Q: I've seen a user abuse the rules. What should I do about it?
A: Please report any instance where there has been a violation of rules. You can either create a topic here or you can send a message to one of the Super Mods or Administrators.

If none of these answers your question, please feel free to post a topic in this hub.
MenaceSG
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down